Here's the simple recipe:
- A handful (about 1/2 cup) of raw walnut pieces
- A handful of raw organic sunflower seeds
- A sprinkle of raw organic sesame seeds
- A sprinkle of maple-toasted organic coconut flakes
- Almond, coconut, or hemp milk.
DONE. Sweet and crunchy just like regular granola, but much less carbs, no grains, more fiber, and more omega-3's from the walnuts. Plus the nuts are not heated at all, which means their fats are not oxidized nor rancidified like they would be with baked granola. You can also add in whatever other nuts/seeds you fancy, like raw almonds, cashews, ground flax, etc. or other tasty things like raisins or dried cranberries. As always, take bitters beforehand for maximum absorption of the fats.