1 ripe banana
1/2 large sweet potato (boiled or baked)
3 duck eggs or 4 chicken eggs
5 dates (roughly chopped)
2 heaping table spoons of honey
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup nut butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1) Blend the banana, eggs, boiled sweet potato (peel on), and dates in a vitamix or good blender until completely smooth.
2) In a mixing bowl the above to nut butter and mix well.
3) Add vanilla extract, salt, and baking powder. Stir in then add honey and stir more.
4) Add coca powder slowly (so as not to make a mess) and mix in. Mix in the chocolate chips last.
5) Heat oven 325 degrees F. Grease a 9x9” pan with coconut oil. Pour the batter in.
6) Bake for 45 min or until it passes the toothpick/chopstick test.
1 cup unmelted coconut oil
1 cup honey
1 cup cocoa powder
2 tbsp coconut milk
Makes enough for at least 10 cupcakes
1) Blend all in the vitamix, add the additional coconut milk if needed to improve texture.
2) Chill/cool cupcakes or brownies before adding frosting
3) Keep frosting refrigerated until use.